This web site or mobile application (the "iRepairMart Site") is owned and operated by iRepairMart assets Management Corporation, on behalf of itself and for its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "iRepairMart," "We" or "Us"). All visitors to and users of any aspects of the iRepairMart Site (collectively, "Users") are bound by these Terms. iRepairMart reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice to you, and therefore, iRepairMart recommends that you read these Terms carefully each time you use the iRepairMart Site. By signing in or registering to use the iRepairMart Site, you accept all the provisions of these Terms. If you are reluctant to be bound by these Terms, you should not right to use iRepairMart Site.
The iRepairMart Site isn't focused towards, nor expected for use by, anybody younger than 18. By utilizing the iRepairMart Site, you speak to and warrant that you are 18 years old or more established. On the off chance that you are not no less than 18 years old, don't get to, utilize, enlist or buy stock on the iRepairMart Site. In the occasion we end up mindful you are under 18, we will end your enrollment. Some stock offered available to be purchased on the iRepairMart Site might be limited available to be purchased to people of a particular age (contingent upon the state or purview of living arrangement) and we will expect you to submit or give legitimate confirmation of your age before acquiring or getting age-confined stock.
Changes to the iRepairMart Site
You agree and understand that the iRepairMart Site, including any and all features available via the iRepairMart Site and any User Content (as defined below), may be modified by us, in our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features, new services, enhancements or modifications to the iRepairMart Site implemented after your initial access to the iRepairMart Site shall be subject to these Terms. We do not actively monitor, and undertake no obligation to monitor or modify, any reviews, information, content, data, text, links to third party websites, User profile information, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials uploaded or made available via the iRepairMart Site by or on behalf of any User (all such items provided by or on behalf of Users, collectively, “User Content”). Nonetheless, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action, including legal action, in our sole discretion, against anyone who violates these Terms, including without limitation, by removing any User Content posted in violation of these Terms, terminating the registration of such violators or blocking such violators’ use of the iRepairMart Site.
Keeping in mind the end goal to get to a few highlights of the iRepairMart Site, you might be required to enlist and to choose a watchword and client name, which will comprise of an email address you give ("User ID"). To enroll, utilize the enlistment frame accessible by tapping the "enlist" connect close to the highest point of any page on the iRepairMart Site. By enlisting, you will likewise be selected as a part in the Shop Your Way program and should consent to the Program Terms and Conditions for Membership in the Shop Your Way ProgramProgram Terms and Conditions for Membership in the Shop Your Way Program. In the event that you enlist, you consent to give us precise and finish enrollment data, and to educate us instantly of any updates or different changes to such data. For instance, you may not: (I) enter, select or utilize a false name or an email address claimed or controlled by someone else with the plan to mimic that individual, or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any privileges of a man other than yourself without suitable approval. Inability to consent to the terms of this passage will constitute a material rupture of these Terms, which may result in quick end of your record. What's more, we claim all authority to decline enrollment of, or drop, a User ID in our attentiveness.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. Any User ID and password for your access to the iRepairMart Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Use of the iRepairMart Site/License/Services
iRepairMart gifts you a restricted permit to influence individual utilization of the iRepairMart To site. This permit concede does exclude: (an) any resale or business utilization of the iRepairMart Site or substance in that; (b) the accumulation and utilization of any item postings or depictions; (c) influencing subordinate employments of the iRepairMart To site and its substance; or (d) utilization of any information mining, robots, or comparative information social event and extraction strategies on the iRepairMart Site. But as noted above, Users of the iRepairMart Site are not passed on any privilege or permit by suggestion, estoppel, or generally in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or exclusive right of iRepairMart or any outsider.
You may not utilize, outline or use surrounding procedures to encase any iRepairMart trademark, logo, content or other restrictive data (counting the pictures found at this Site, the substance of any content or the format/plan of any page or frame contained on a page) without iRepairMart' express composed assent. Further, you may not utilize any meta labels or some other "concealed content" using an iRepairMart name, trademark, or item name without iRepairMart' express composed assent.
Any unapproved utilization of the iRepairMart Site will end the authorization or permit allowed by these Terms and may damage appropriate law including copyright laws, trademark laws (counting exchange dress), and interchanges controls and statutes. All violators will be arraigned minus all potential limitations degree of the law.
Allowed employments of the iRepairMart Site incorporate requesting conclusions, thoughts and other contribution from Users; imparting thoughts and insights with different Users, hunting the iRepairMart Site down User Content (as characterized in this) and business or item data, and obtaining merchandise or administrations from the iRepairMart Site for individual utilize, not for resale. You may likewise welcome individuals you know to join the iRepairMart Site. You recognize and concur that we don't control the User Content presented on the iRepairMart Site, or any connects to different sites, including the substance of any messages posted by Users, and that we don't ensure the exactness, trustworthiness or nature of any User Content. You additionally comprehend and concur that (I) we don't really embrace, bolster, endorse, energize, check, or concur with the remarks, sentiments, or proclamations or other User Content posted on or generally showed on or transmitted by means of the iRepairMart Site, or (ii) we don't make any guarantees, assurances or guarantees as for any of the User Content or items, administrations, data, substance or materials included or specified on the iRepairMart Site. All User Content, including guidance and suppositions posted by Users, contains the perspectives and obligation of the individuals who post such User Content, and does not really speak to the perspectives of iRepairMart. You comprehend that, by utilizing the iRepairMart Site, you might be presented to User Content that is hostile, revolting or questionable.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY USER CONTENT, ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN ANY USER CONTENT, ANY CLAIM THAT ANY USER CONTENT IS DEFAMATORY, LIBELOUS OR VIOLATES ANY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, CONTRIBUTION TO, USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON USER CONTENT.
Restrictions on Rights to Use
Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your User ID to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the iRepairMart Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the iRepairMart Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the iRepairMart Site;
- collect any information about other Users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other Users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of the iRepairMart Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other Users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other Users’ enjoyment of the iRepairMart Site;
- submit to the iRepairMart Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to the iRepairMart Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of the iRepairMart Site, any other Web site, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of the iRepairMart Site by any User;
- use the iRepairMart Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to the iRepairMart Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the iRepairMart Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on the iRepairMart Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on the iRepairMart Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make the iRepairMart Site available;
- use the iRepairMart Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
User Content Posted on the iRepairMart Site
Subject to the following restrictions, registered Users may post, upload or transmit User Content on the iRepairMart Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms, you agree:
- You may not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party’s prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that we do not monitor but reserve the right to review and delete any User Content, including User Content that, in our sole discretion, (i) violates these Terms, (ii) is offensive or illegal, or (iii) may harm, violate the rights of or threaten the safety of any User and/or any other individual or entity.
- You are solely responsible for any User Content you post, publish or display on the iRepairMart Site or transmit to Users. We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any other User, or any other entity or individual, in connection with the iRepairMart Site. You are solely responsible for the resolution of any disputes that arise between you and any other User or any other entity or individual.
- You will post only User Content you believe in good faith to be true and accurate, and you will not post to the iRepairMart Site any User Content that is fals, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- If you are employed by iRepairMart or if you have received or will receive any compensation or consideration from iRepairMart, including but not limited to product samples and Shop Your Way points, directly or indirectly in exchange for any opinion, endorsement, review or critique that you post, upload or transmit on the iRepairMart Site, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose the nature of your connection to iRepairMart.
- By transferring User Content to the iRepairMart Site, you speak to and warrant that you have all rights and specialist important to allow, and do thusly concede: (I) iRepairMart, its Affiliates, our individual temporary workers, and our business accomplices, an unavoidable, ceaseless, non-select, sovereignty free, completely sub licensable, completely paid up, overall permit and appropriate to utilize, duplicate, openly perform, carefully perform, openly show, and disperse such User Content and to get ready subsidiary works in view of, or fuse into different works, such User Content, with or without attribution; and (ii) subject to the limitations put forward in these Terms, all Users a permanent, interminable, non-restrictive, eminence free permit and ideal to utilize such User Content for each such User's own, non-business utilize. You additionally speak to and warrant that you didn't work with parties in conjunction with your User Content who are: a) spoken to under contract (e.g., by a headhunter or administrator) that would restrain or hinder our capacity to show your User Content in any media frame; b) subject to an acting or demonstrating contract that would make your/their appearance in the User Content an infringement of any outsider rights; or c) under some other legally binding relationship, including however not restricted to organization as well as association enrollments, that may keep us from having the capacity to utilize the User Content worldwide in all media in ceaselessness on an eminence free premise, with no installment or charge commitments. You thusly irreversibly defer and allot to us all alleged good rights or "droit moral" you may have in or regarding any User Content you post to the iRepairMart Site.
- You understand that iRepairMart may be working on the same or a similar idea or concept to any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit within your User Content, or that iRepairMart may already know of such an idea or concept from other sources, or that iRepairMart may simply wish to develop this (or a similar idea) on its own or it may have taken/will take some other action.
- In return for your access to and use of the iRepairMart Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms enumerated below with respect to any User Content you submit on the iRepairMart Site:
- To the best of your knowledge, the User Content represents your own original work, you have all necessary rights to disclose the User Content to iRepairMart and in doing so iRepairMart' use of the User Content will not infringe upon any other individual’s or entity’s rights.
- You understand that disclosure of your User Content to iRepairMart does not establish a confidential relationship or obligate iRepairMart to treat the User Content (or any related materials) as secret or confidential.
- You comprehend that iRepairMart has no commitment, either express or suggested, to create or utilize your User Content and that no pay is because of you or any other person for any coincidental or deliberate utilization of User Content, or other substance got from your User Content. You comprehend that iRepairMart accept no commitment as for any User Content. For your own assurance, we accept that you will depend on whatever patent insurance you might need to anchor, or have just anchored, in your thought. Without a different formal contact, your rights will be restricted to those current under the patent laws of the United States.
- If your User Content is the subject of a pending or issued patent, you have disclosed or will disclose that fact to iRepairMart.
- You understand that, except to the extent that these terms are superseded by a separate agreement in writing by you and iRepairMart, you hereby irrevocably release and forever discharge iRepairMart and its affiliates and subsidiaries from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against iRepairMart and its affiliates and subsidiaries or their respecting successors and assigns with respect to the User Content, including without limitation in respect of how iRepairMart, directly or indirectly, uses the User Content, with the sole exception in respect of the foregoing release and discharge being your right to bring a claim of patent infringement.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of User Content that is illegal and/or is prohibited on or through the iRepairMart Site. You may not post any User Content that:
- is patently offensive to Users, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or User;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; or
- seeks, or recommends providers of, material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
iRepairMart retains the right to remove any User Content from its websites that in iRepairMart' sole discretion violates any of the restrictions or guidelines defined in these Terms.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the iRepairMart Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. 512) by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the iRepairMart Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the iRepairMart Site may be reached at the following address:
iRepairMart Holdings Management Corporation
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Or by email: email@example.com
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) pursuant to a Digital Millennium Copyright Act notice we received is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent at the address listed above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Cook County, Illinois, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, iRepairMart may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at iRepairMart' sole discretion.
As amongst you and us, the iRepairMart Site, including all photos, pictures, content, illustrations, symbols, sound clasps, programming and different angles thereof (barring User Content), all changes or alterations thereof, all subordinate works based consequently, and the accumulation, game plan, and get together of the iRepairMart Site, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other protected innovation or exclusive rights in the prior, are claimed by us or our licensors. As amongst you and us, subject to any licenses and rights explicitly allowed in this, any User Content posted by you is claimed by you. Nothing contained in these Terms will be regarded to concede to you or some other User any rights, title or enthusiasm for or to any copyright, trademark or other exclusive right of our own or any of our licensors.
Any trademarks, benefit marks, and different imprints and pointers of source or inception that are shown on the iRepairMart Site are the exclusive property of iRepairMart or their particular proprietors, as pertinent. None of such checks might be utilized regarding some other item or administration in a way that is probably going to cause perplexity among buyers, or to slander or dishonor the proprietor of such stamp or its associates. Any trademarks of outsiders that show up on the iRepairMart Site are the property of their separate proprietors, who could possibly be subsidiary with, associated with, or supported by us. You may not utilize, duplicate, alter or show any of the trademarks, benefit imprints, names or logos showing up on the iRepairMart Site without the express composed consent of the trademark proprietor.
Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to grant to you or any other User any license or right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of iRepairMart.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE iRepairMart SITE, AND OF ANY USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE iRepairMart SITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS Seems to be" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE iRepairMart SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT PROVIDED VIA THE iRepairMart SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE iRepairMart SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE iRepairMart SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE iRepairMart SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE iRepairMart SITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE iRepairMart SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE iRepairMart SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL iRepairMart OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OR THE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, RELIANCE ON, UNAVAILABILITY OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR IMPROPER USE OF THE iRepairMart SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE iRepairMart SITE, OR THE DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF ANY USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN ANY EVENT, iRepairMart' RESPECTIVE TOTAL MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF THE iRepairMart SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USER CONTENT, REVIEWS, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE iRepairMart SITE, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00). THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Third Party Advertisements and Links to Third Party Sites
We may show ads from outsiders on the iRepairMart Site, for example, standard promotions, fly up writings, and connections to outsider destinations. We are not in charge of the substance of such ads or joins, or for any items, administrations or different materials identifying with such ads, any connected site, or any connection contained in a connected site. The show of any notice or connection does not infer underwriting by us of the commercial or connected site or any substance in that. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE iRepairMart SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
Placing an Order
iRepairMart right now ships to areas inside the 50 United States by means of UPS, and APO/FPO addresses through USPS. iRepairMart presently ships to some universal areas by means of an outsider accomplice. For points of interest on global delivery.
To see iRepairMart' transportation and conveyance approaches in more detail, including item particular rules, it would be ideal if you see the iRepairMart Shipping and Delivery strategy. iRepairMart offers discretionary store pickup for things requested web based, as indicated by the Ship to an iRepairMart Store rules. iRepairMart does not right now ship to Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands. Some curiously large things requiring cargo conveyance can't be sent to Alaska or Hawaii. iRepairMart gift vouchers are delivered by means of USPS inside the mainland United States, and additionally Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The danger of misfortune and title for all stock arranged on the iRepairMart Site goes to you when the stock is conveyed to the delivery bearer. You may buy stock from the iRepairMart Site by utilizing any of the alternatives recorded in "Installment Options" segment of our. iRepairMart maintains whatever authority is needed to change its installment strategies whenever without earlier notice to you.
iRepairMart charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on the iRepairMart Site based on the applicable state sales tax rate of the location to which the order is being shipped.
A few items offered through the iRepairMart Site might be satisfied by outsider venders, for example, iRepairMart Marketplace things. Outsider/Marketplace venders' transportation and conveyance approaches may contrast from those offered by iRepairMart. When requesting an item sold by an outsider or Marketplace merchant, you should check their page for points of interest on their transportation and conveyance strategies. iRepairMart is an operator of outsider/Marketplace dealers for the sole and express reason for accepting assets as installment for their stock sold on the iRepairMart Site, and transmitting those assets to the outsider/Marketplace vender. You concur that iRepairMart' receipt of assets in the interest of a Marketplace vender is equivalent to receipt of the assets straightforwardly by the Marketplace dealer, regardless of whether such supports are not in this way transmitted to the Marketplace vender for any reason; when you delicate installment to iRepairMart for outsider/Marketplace stock, you have satisfied your commitment to buy such stock.
You should contact outsider/Marketplace merchants specifically by means of the contact data accommodated any request or client benefit issues identified with their stock, for example, returns, or guarantee issues. As installment operator, iRepairMart will discount any cash to you for returns of outsider/Marketplace stock by means of the installment technique used to buy the stock, after we get see from the outsider/Marketplace dealer that you have returned stock to them as per their arrival approach.
iRepairMart reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such product and/or service in your state or jurisdiction is restricted or prohibited.
To properly serve all customers, iRepairMart reserves the right to limit quantities of orders to only one (1) of any such item(s) purchased. iRepairMart further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of any limited quantity item purchased by the same User and/or shipped to the same delivery address. Commercial use of the iRepairMart site is expressly prohibited. iRepairMart reserves the right to cancel any orders that it determines in its sole discretion are made for commercial resale purposes.
iRepairMart may display advertising prints for products sold through a iRepairMart Site. iRepairMart attempts to display the colors of the products shown on the iRepairMart Site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display color depends, in part, upon the monitor used by you.
Pricing errors may occur on the iRepairMart Site from time to time, on items sold by iRepairMart, or items sold by third party sellers on iRepairMart Marketplace. iRepairMart attempts to correct all pricing errors as soon as they are discovered, or as soon as iRepairMart receives notice of an error. iRepairMart reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from iRepairMart. Any payments you make to iRepairMart for orders that are cancelled due to pricing errors will be refunded.
Returns and Cancellations
Requests you submit online might be dropped until the point that they are handled. Requests with a status of "Preparing" may not be dropped, and you should hold up until your get the stock keeping in mind the end goal to return it. Request status can be registered online by logging with your client account. All profits of stock are liable to the iRepairMart Returns and Cancellations arrangement. If you don't mind tap on the arrangement for more subtle elements. Items satisfied by outsider traders, for example, things sold by iRepairMart Marketplace dealers, are liable to the outsider vendor's individual returns and retractions strategies. In the event that you are acquiring a thing from an outsider shipper, it would be ideal if you see the outsider vendor's page for points of interest.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to these Terms. Any modifications to these Terms will be effective upon posting. You agree to review the Terms periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the iRepairMart Site after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms.
You agree that by entering into these Terms, you and iRepairMart are each waiving the right to trial by jury and the ability to participate in a class action.
ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND iRepairMart RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE iRepairMart SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM THE iRepairMart SITE, iRepairMart' ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL AND MOBILE SMS (TEXT) MESSAGES iRepairMart SENDS TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE iRepairMart SITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL DISTRICT IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE, IN ANY WAY, VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE ANY COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
Any User who intends to seek arbitration must first send to iRepairMart, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice must be mailed to 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL, Attn: Arbitration Intake and copied to iRepairMart Holdings Corporation, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179, Attn: General Counsel. The Notice shall describe the nature and basis of the claim or disputes and the specific relief sought. If we cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
All arbitrations required by these Terms will be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award is binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law no arbitration brought under, or with respect to, the iRepairMart Site (including, without limitation, any iRepairMart advertisement or disclosure, any email or mobile SMS (text) message that iRepairMart sends to you, the collection or use of any information about you in connection with the iRepairMart Site), these Terms or your status as a User is to be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Unless iRepairMart and you agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one User’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, private attorney general or class proceeding.
For arbitration claims you assert against iRepairMart in accordance with this section (but not for any arbitration claim against you) iRepairMart will pay all of your administrative, hearing, and arbitrator’s fees and costs for the arbitration (but not the fees, expenses, and costs of your lawyers, experts, or witnesses) in excess of any filing fee you would have been required to pay to file the claim as a lawsuit in a state or federal court (whichever is greater) in the judicial district in which you reside. Unless unlawful, iRepairMart will pay its, and you will pay your, lawyers’, experts’, and witness fees, expenses, and costs with respect to all claims. The arbitrator may award money or equitable relief in favor of only the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. Similarly, an arbitration award and any judgment confirming it apply only to that specific case; it cannot be used in any other case except to enforce the award itself. To reduce the time and expense of the arbitration, the arbitrator will not provide a statement of reasons for his or her award unless requested to do so by all parties.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WILL NOT AGREE TO ACT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST iRepairMart IN ANY COURT, OR IN ARBITRATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE iRepairMart SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ORDERS MADE FROM THE iRepairMart SITE, iRepairMart' ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, EMAIL AND MOBILE SMS (TEXT) MESSAGES iRepairMart SENDS TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE iRepairMart SITE), THESE TERMS, OR YOUR STATUS AS A USER. THIS SECTION (CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION) WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND iRepairMart.
iRepairMart or you may look for injunctive alleviation in any state or government court in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and Company and you agree to the select locale and setting in the state and elected courts in Chicago, Illinois, USA for injunctive help purposes.
By visiting the iRepairMart Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and iRepairMart.
Contact and Violations
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms. Please report any violations of the Terms to firstname.lastname@example.org.